Below you can find timings of a typical school day:
- 8.45am - KS1 & KS2 children to be at school on the playground at the rear of the building.
- 8.45am - Nursery children are admitted into school via the entrance under the canopy.
- 8.50am - Reception children are admitted into school via the entrance under the canopy.
- 8.50am - the bell rings and staff escort KS1 & KS2 children into school
- 8.55am - registration
- 10.30 - 10.50am Morning break / play for KS1& KS2 children
- 10.30 - 11.30am Outdoor play for Nursery and Reception children
- 11.45am - Nursery children who are not staying for lunch are collected by parents
- 12.00 - 12.30pm Lunch time
- 12.30pm - Nursery children who have stayed for lunch are collected by parents
- 2.30 - 2.45pm - Afternoon break / play for KS1 children
- 2.50 - 3.00pm - Afternoon break / play for Reception children
- 3.10pm - school day ends for Reception children
- 3.15pm - school day ends for KS1 & KS2 children
A member of staff is on duty to meet and supervise the children when they arrive in school in the morning. Staff are also on duty at break and lunch times and will supervise the children leaving school at the end of the day.